Friday, September 21, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday

Another picture of a picture. This is Carson from his 'high-steppin' touchdown. Tammy made this poster-sized and will be using it as a display. She said that she tried to put 'Sanders' down the side of it but it didn't work out. I like the black & white and how it seems to be outlined. Good work Tammy! She also gave me some buttons...one for me and the other two will go to the Grandma's. Looks like I'll be cleaning her house to pay her off! Thanks Tammy!
Another weekend filled with football. NPHS has Homecoming tonight and the band gets to actually wear their uniform's. Chase is pumped! Mike took the night off to watch Chase. Missing some good football $ from CAC, although Chase will be glad he's there. Carson has a game tomorrow morning and the Hogs take on Ketucky tomorrow evening. We'll have to DVR that one as we have a wedding to attend at 6:00. (ooohhh...I still haven't gotten a gift!) I also have to make dinner for Mike and Christy Garner and fam tomorrow afternoon. Christy had an emergency appendectomy Monday night. Mike is our Sunday School teacher and I just LOVE those 2. They are THE sweetest people. I'll be cooking it in my NEW-fangled Crock-Pot that Mike went out and bought last weekend. He got a wild hair and HE EVEN COOKED IN IT!!! Yeah, for real...you read it right....HE EVEN COOKED IN IT!!!! A big-ol huge pork roast. And he didn't even have to call Little Ceasars. (Usually when I leave supper up to him it's Little Ceasars...and half the time I'm the one that even has to make the phone call!) It was really Yum! I'll be making Chicken and Rice for them. Christina Hamilton is helping out with me also. Did you hear that Ted Danson called her the other day? yeah...THE Ted Danson. 'Where everybody knows your name-Ted Danson'. His mother-in-law (you know, Mary Steemburgen's mom) lives in NLR and the two of them are wanting a nurse to care for her. Chris (Christina's husband) was telling me about it last weekend. He said that she was siting at football practice and her cell phone rings. 'This is Ted Danson...I'm not sure if you're familiar with me'. Duhhhh....Sam from Cheers. I thought that was pretty cool and worth a little mention in blogland. Gosh, I went all the way from football to weddings, to dinner, to Cheers. Just a little look into how my mind works.
Rambling on,
~Shannon

0 comments: