Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Romantic Getaway

Help!! I'm needing some ideas. Mike and I usually try to do an overnight getaway for our anniversary which is next month. I'd like to plan something but I'm short on ideas. Something cheap. The picture below is from our last overnighter. I planned the whole thing...and I must say I was pretty proud of myself. I kept it a surprise untill we got there. We had a cabin in Ozark. Nice cabin but not really that secluded, which is what we wanted. We went up on Friday. The plan was for a tour of Weidekher (spelling?) Wine Village in Altus on Saturday. We had dinner Friday night in their restaurant. I'm glad that we went-we can now say that we've been there and done that. Won't do it again. It wasn't what we had anticipated. Although we had a GREAT time together. Time alone (away), without kids....GOOD TIMES!!! Any ideas...anyone.
Looking for another good time,
~Shannon

0 comments: