Saturday, September 8, 2007

Go Band

The kick-off to the Falcon's home season. Sorry my pictures suck. I'm not sure how to take good distance pictures after the sun goes down. I'm sure I can change the shutter speed and all that but who wants to read the directions? I never could take good pictures of Kody's Friday night football.

Mike's crew. It's a shame the alumni (Mike) couldn't help the ole alma-mater out. It's gonna take someone bigger than you and your crew, honey. Mike (in the stripes) is at the top of the picture to the right.
Pre-performance jitters. I know he was nervous!
The band in the stands.
The band marching out after the game. You think he was too ashamed for me to stand there and take his picture? At that moment he was actually telling me...'take the picture'.
Here it is....Jesus is Just Alright.
Chase is right in the middle of the screen (beside the black person)

Much more tomorrow.

The Band Mom,

~Shannon

0 comments: