Friday, September 14, 2007

Hog Ball

In the words of Hank Williams, Jr...Are you ready for some football????? I AM! Can't wait for those Hogs, baby! These are pics from last season. We took the boys to the Southeast Missouri State game. It was Homecoming. The Hogs won. We had FUN!

We parked all the way down at Baum Stadium. We walked our tails off. Ok...not really!


With the Wild Hog. No, I'm not pregnant. Just valuptuous. LOL HA!


#37 is Hezekiah Smith (Hezy). A product of Sylvan Hills High School. One of Kody's friends. GREAT kid! I love this boy! This year he has changed numbers....#43 I think. I think I may have a pic of he and Kody together...I'll have to find it. I think it's on my computer at work. A post for another day. D-Mac is in the top right of the picture.

The Band

Chase
Go Hogs!
Hezy, again. He plays kickoff return. Since we were killin in this game he got to play...other than kickoff return. He ran the ball several times. People around us thought I was crazy...screaming for him.

Hezy and Houston Nutt


Hezy and Markus Monk #85.
Hezy # 37


Mike and Bobby Lester. He was sitting a little ways down from us.
The team and Houston Nutt singing the fight song to the student section after the game.
Carson hollered at Hezy on the sidelines and Hezy turned and waved at him. He was SO excited. We met Doug and Laura for pizza after the game and then home. Fun day!

Video of Hezy fair catching the ball. He is towards the bottom of the screen.



Off to some pee-wee football right now. Go Carson.

Go HOGS!,

~Shannon

0 comments: