Wednesday, September 5, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

So here's a little info about me....
My Favorites
Sound - a baby laughing, the words I love You, the ocean
Late Night Snack - a bowl of cereal
Smell - a freshly bathed baby, Mike's neck with cologne, coffee
Color combination - pink & brown, brown and light blue, brown and coral, denim and anything
Nut - most any, I love nuts
Time of year - Summer
Author - Beth Moore
Vegetable - Potato...cooked any way!
Actor-Kevin Costner/John Travolta
Actress - Gwyneth Paltrow
Flower - none in particular
Vacation spot-Disney World, any beach!
Pizza - American Pie's Southwest Chicken or Olde World's Olde World Pepperoni
Sports to play - Seriously...do I look like I play any sports?
Subject in school - Not one in particular.
TV channel - I'm a surfer.
Radio station-During the day i like talk radio...103.7 The buzz. Any other time I like classic country 106.7 ( that is when I'm not forced to listen to Radio Disney)
Holiday - Thanksgiving
Perfume - I wear Escada and Happy Heart.
Shoes - I hate'em. FLIP FLOPS...or NOTHING at all.
Candy-most anything with nuts or caramel.
To shop - American Eagle, Old Navy, Target, JCP, Kohls.
Beauty products - Mary Kay
To shop for - flip flops, sunglasses, purses, clothes...pretty much anything if I have $$$$$
I'm an open book,
~Shannon

0 comments: